Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
September 28, 2019 Race Day Schedule
Pancake Feed, Birthday Cake, and Children's Activities
Annoucement of Awards
2019 Route Details
The race starts at Veterans Memorial Park and runs west, following a circle around Atchison's pedestrian mall and downtown area. The first mile of the race is very flat. The route then heads north on 4th street. There are several beautiful homes along this route. Be cautious as this is a brick street. If you feel uncomfortable running on brick streets, feel free to use the cement sidewalk lining the street. There is a steady climb over a 1/2 mile along this street before turning east on Division for 2 blocks and heading south on 2nd street. This once again is a flat portion of the race. Towards the end of the run on 2nd Street there is a steep hill (be careful) before turning towards Veterans Memorial Park and the finish line.
5K Map - Click on image to navigate map
2K Map - Click on image to navigate map
2019 Race Details
8AM - VETERANS MEMORIAL PARK - ATCHISON, KS
- All participants (2K/5K) will be chip timed
- Registration fee is $25 for 5K participants (run or walk) and $15 for 2K fun run/walkers until August 23.
- Fee will increase $5 for the 5K and 2K on August 23. Online registration closes September 15.
- Packet Pick-up will be race morning only, beginning at 7 AM
- Fees include a race Tshirt (must register online by September 8th to guarantee Tshirt; shirts not picked up by 9AM on race day will be forfeited)
- Awards to age division winners in the 5K
- Awards will be given to 2K winners 12 years and under
- no bicycles, tricycles, or skateboards
- event will occur rain or shine
- water station available on the route
Click the button above for online registration or click below for a paper/mail-in registration.